Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Purpose of this Blog

              I am a 19-year-old sophomore at The University of St Andrews in St Andrews, Scotland. In this blog I will discuss many of my golfing experiences in both the US and UK. I will also offer guidance to anyone planning on taking a golf trip to the UK. I will critique golf courses, clubs, and towns in an effort to help fellow golfers in their pursuit of the addicting game of golf. I offer a different perspective on golf trips and courses from those of tour guides and even older golfers. During my first year in Scotland I played courses ranging from Muirfield and Turnberry to the grittiest nine-hole hidden links. I did all of this on a student budget and learned much about golf trips in the process. I aim to offer readers some of my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment